Monday

A woman with a big hand fetish

Here is an amusing story I just read on another site that I wanted to share with you.

I am a guy with normal sized hands, or at least I always thought they were. But my freaky ex-girlfriend had this strange obsession with my hands. She constantly compared hands with me and always talked about how enormous my hands were. I can’t tell you the number of times she would show her friends how tiny her hand looked in mine, which they did because she had teeny hands.

So no big deal you would think. She was very attractive and we really had a terrific relationship. If she had this weird thing for hands than so be it. It really never bothered me, and why should it. Well…… one night my girlfriend’s roommate had her sister over for dinner. I walked into the kitchen saw my girlfriend comparing her hand with the roommate’s sister and she was telling her how long her fingers were and it seemed to me she was getting all hot and bothered.

My girlfriend then asked us to compare our hands. My girlfriend then grabbed my hand and this girl’s hand and proceeded to compare them for us. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) her hand was larger than mine. I can’t even begin to describe the look on my girlfriend’s face. Or how she just went on about how she couldn’t believe it.
We broke-up maybe a month after that incident and I swear it was because that girl with freakishly big hands. I should probably thank her and give her a high five!